I am now establishing my own new enterprise based on thinking, communicating and doing in support of progressive causes – providing a benign but forceful challenge to orthodoxy in environment, energy, public health, sustainability and international development.
Until recently I was a civil servant, a Director General with the Welsh Government then on secondment to the Department of Energy and Climate Change. However, all views on this site are strictly my own – and I do not speak here for past employers.
These are my employers and institutions to date:
- Department for Energy and Climate Change
- Welsh Government
- UNEP Sudan
- Environment Agency
- Prime Minister’s Strategy Unit – Cabinet Office
- ASH – Action on Smoking and Health
- International Institute for Energy Conservation (Europe)
- Imperial College
- IBM (UK) Ltd
- Emmanuel College, Cambridge
My profile on LinkedIn has a more complete CV